Saturday, September 12, 2009

We went to Gulf Shores for labor day weekend, the kids had a blast. They snorkeled, built sand castles, and found lots of sea shells.
We also came home with 6 hermits crabs, thanks to Grammy!!!!!!


It's JAWS

at the pirate ship






Grammy's little ducks









SOOO sweet



Feeding sea gulls


looking for shells


Just chillin


Painted just for the beach


Movie star





They made a shark in the sand




AA loved the waves


Cade snorkeling






















2 comments:

  1. looks like yall had a blast!! Where are the pics of these fabulous hermit crabs and their fabulous homes!?!?

    p.s.
    Nice artsy touch with the kids/ocean pics!! I'm soo proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay,,,I love the pictures I am getting me some picture page to print on ,,,the regular does not do to good ,,,I love your hair August,,,its BEAUTIFUL,,,and Cade you look so tuff in your football suit,,,The beach pictures show that you really had a good time,,,I love and Miss you all so very much,,,PLEASE,,,lets make time to see one another,,,,Love you, Mama/Nana

    ReplyDelete